GAS - Qatar Liquefied Gas Company Limited – or Qatargas
1 pioneered the LNG business in Qatar. The company was established
to own and operate a world-class onshore LNG plant utilizing natural
gas from the North Field, and to market and export LNG and associated
condensate worldwide. Qatar Petroleum (QP), the state oil company,
is the major shareholder in Qatargas 1 with 65%, along with joint
venture participants Total (10%), ExxonMobil (10%), Mitsui (7.5%)
and Marubeni (7.5%).
Due to the enormous investments necessary to put in place the entire
LNG infrastructure, long-term contracts are required. In 1992 and
1994, two sales and purchase agreements were signed with Chubu Electric
and seven other Japanese power and gas companies for Qatargas 1
to supply 6 mtpa of LNG for a 25-year period.
Age limit for operators and Technicians is
upto 45 years . Senior Categories (Engineers etc) age limit is below
:: JOB ORDER NO. GG029 ::
- Please apply online to the corresponding Job Position and Code
with your complete, updated CV, clearly mentioning your Job Profile
- Please provide the following details in your CV (compulsory
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Multiple applications
will also not be considered.
Please be informed that short listed candidates will be informed
accordingly. If you are short listed for interview, you will be
required to bring the QG Application form filled completely on
the date of your interview.
- Your contact details.
- Your birth date.
- Your marital status.
- Your educational qualifications and relevant training courses
- Your Job responsibilities in a clear, precise manner-both
past and current, along with years of relevant experience.
- Your salary details history as well as your expected salary.
The format can be downloaded from here.
- Your current location; Company-Work location-Country.
- Notice period to current company.
- 2 references for each candidate confirming each of past employment
details, hire dates, salary and job position/title.
- 1 reference from existing/present employer (in confidence)
for each candidate, confirming position, remuneration and tenure.
- Your passport details-Number, date of issue, place of issue
and valid upto.
- If you have been to Qatar anytime, please furnish the details
of your visit, along with the status of the visa. NOC status
also to be advised.
Please bring the following documents along
with you during the interview:
- Complete Qatar Gas application form filled (you can download
it from http://www.ggheewala.com/Qatar_Gas_Application_for_Employment.pdf)
- Detailed Updated CV, as above
- Original / Copies of All Educational Certificates
- Original / Copies of All Training Courses Certificates
- Original Passport & Copies (passport should be ECNR, Valid
for the next 9 months and should not have a valid Qatar visa)
- 20 Passport size Colour Photographs. Blue Background
All the above documents, except the Qatar Gas application form will have to be brought in 4 sets