Environmental Preservation Company (BeeA'h) was incorporated
in 1988 with the mission of promoting sound environmental
management practices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
and developing systems and processes to safely and
effectively manage the by-products of industrial activities.
BeeA'h is dedicated to environmental excellence in
the management and operation of its facilities as
well as in the environmental services provided to
BeeA'h has developed expertise over the entire
spectrum of the environmental management field to
provide safe and efficient solutions for industrial
customers with respect to environmental improvements
and pollution abatement. It also operates the only
licensed facility of its kind in the Middle East
for the treatment and controlled disposal of the
complete range of hazardous and non-hazardous industrial
- Efficient, controlled use and protection of all
natural resources as well as protection of the general
- Commitment to legal environmental compliance
will be the minimal basis for implementing programs
- To be environmentally responsible in the community.
Through the continual development of "best available
techniques not entailing excessive cost" [BATNEEC]
our primary remit has, and continues to be that of
providing the most cost-effective solutions for managing
environmental concerns without compromise, and above
all by the most truly professional means.
Click on listings
to view details
: JOB ORDER : 12/GG01101::
- You can Apply online on from our website.
Enclose the following with your application
and send it through courier:
- A4 Size Bio-Data in 2 sets mentioning Job Title
and Reference Number on envelope / letter.
- A detailed typed career history sheet giving
complete details about your responsiblities adn
job handled from day one to current date of employment.
Copy of your degree certificates / post gradute
/ diploma or other educational certificates (if
- Copies of experience certificates till date -
India / Overseas.
- Latest 2 passport sized coloured photographs.
- Copies of passport.
- Please mention job order in your application
- Please mention your email address and mobile
number (if any)
- Please do not fold your applications.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANTS
202, Bombay Market, Tardeo Road,
Mumbai 400 034. Maharashtra, India.
Phone: +91-22-66665353 - 30 Lines
Fax: +91-22-66665363/64 - 2 Lines
40/1, Bellary Road, Ganga Nagar,
Bangalore, 560 032. Karnataka,India.
You are visitor no.:
Copyright © 2000 - 2012 G.Gheewala All Rights Reserved.
Site Maintained by: G. Gheewala IT Team.