recruitment operations at G. Gheewala is a highly
defined and exclusive process, instrumented by priority,
precision, pragmatism and expediency. The company
adheres to a highly competitive and standardized methodology
for the process of selecting ‘the best’
from amongst ‘the best’. This methodology
has been under sustained perfection since the past
two generations and over 33 years of hardcore experience.
This infallible methodology is reflected in the confidence
and trust of its vast clientele.
G. Gheewala has a panel of consultants
in each field working with on full-time basis. Add
to this, is another set of specialized consultants
who work on a project-to-project basis. These highly
specialized consultants are sourced through its extensive
network. Furthermore, the company can send relevant
and applicable resumes from its vast databank both
in manual as well as computerized formats. Taking
off from here, the selection procedure is as follows:
- Receive the attested Power of Attorney, Demand Letter and Specimen Copy of
- Submit the power of attorney and demand-letter
to the consulate and collect the name of the approved
panel doctor for the country.
- Make an artwork of the advertisement.
- Get approval of the artwork from the client (optional).
- Release the advertisement in relevant newspapers
having the best readership among the target-appropriate
- Receive applications, scrutinize and shortlist
- Send the short-listed candidates’ CV to
the client and get a list of candidates selected
- Organize final interviews, covering all aspects.
- Send candidates for trade test (if necessary).
- Get new list of selected candidates.
- Send candidates for medical test.
- Receive final confirmation from the client.
Candidate scrutiny forms the most important part
of the operations. G. Gheewala ensures that this process
is foolproof, and highly prudent.
The company has specialized consultants for:
- Personality evaluation.
- Language skills (Fluency).
- Primary tests to evaluate the social skill of
These primary evaluation processes itself eliminates
a whole lot of candidates. The next phase of the selection
process involves tests on vacancy skills. The candidate
is evaluated on the technical issues of the vacancy.
- Preliminary written tests.
- Viva voce.
- Specialized Tests for all trades and industry.
Apart from these in-house testing facilities, G. Gheewala
has a contract with the local government recognized
technical institutes, which allows access to technical