Ma'aden was formed by Royal decree in 1997 to facilitate the development of Saudi Arabia's mineral resources and was originally wholly owned by the Saudi Government before 50% of its shares were floated on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) in 2008.
Initially Ma'aden's activities focused on expanding its active gold business which now includes five mines and over 11 million ounces of JORC compliant gold resources at operational and exploration sites.
Ma'aden has also developed its activities beyond gold with the development of Ma'aden Phosphete Company, which started production in 2011, its aluminium project which is currently under construction and a number of other projects. Ma'aden's exploration teams are working to expand available resources in existing business areas as well as to braden the company's mineral portfolio.
Candidates need to attend interview
with the below listed documents:
- Salary certificate with breakdown
- Experiences certificate
- Passport copy
- Education certificate
- Two photos
- Both the attached forms (Please click on http://www.ggheewala.com/mine.zp to download forms)
The Positions are as follow:
All positions for Ma’aden Mining and Refinery Company
attract under-listed benefits:
Thanks & Regards,
- 08 hours working/ a day.*
- 05 days working/ a week.*
- Company Provided, Accommodation and transportation.*
- Free Medical & Travel Insurance.
- Yearly paid vacations.*
- Yearly flight tickets.*
- Family visas (wife and 02 kids)*
- Study scholarships upto two children.*
- Ramadan and yearly bonus.
- End of service awards.
- One Reference/ Cover letter
- Valid passport copy
MAC - Operations Team
G.Gheewala H. R. Consultant
Off. Tel.: 022 – 66665375/308